Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I re did Laura and RIch's Maternity shoot.

MW Photography: CT Maternity, Birth, and Newborn Photographer: Shoot Location: Danbury CT
melissawilsonphotography@gmail.com
www.mwphotographyshoot.com



What a great shoot this was, just like all my shoots I always have a blast meeting new people and making them comfortable in front of the camera.. We had a great time.
I was hesitant to take them to Terrywhile only because I feel like it being used a ton for shoots, I like to be original and change up my shoots in every single way...but I shocked myself on how much I got out of going there again!!
Enjoy.
MW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! What a great place! I love the sun flare. I love these pictures!